Upcoming: Here Comes the Brides

Theater’s upcoming fall play!!

Junior+Travis+Schindler+and+sophomore+Gabrielle+Wilson+in+scene.+

PC: MVHS Press

Junior Travis Schindler and sophomore Gabrielle Wilson in scene.

Aya Kasim, Editor-in-Chief

Ladies and gentlemen, the show must go on!! Overcoming and adapting to all obstacles this year, the theater program will premiere Here Comes the Brides this month. The dates and times are as follows:

THURSDAY NOV 19th 7:00 PM

FRIDAY  NOV 20th 7:00 PM

SATURDAY NOV 21st 2:00 PM

The play will be performed at the Medina Valley Performing Arts Center (PAC). Tickets will cost $10 for adults, $5 for students, and free for 4 and under (If you are planning to bring children under 4, you must let ticket sales know at the time of purchase.)

Tickets will be pre-sold for cash and checks only. Starting Tuesday, November 10, to Thursday, November 12, tickets will be up for sale at 7:30-8:30 am in front of the High School by the Panther and 4:30-6:00 pm in front of the PAC. At all performances, masks and social distancing will be required.

Juniors Saydee Warren and Allison Whitley in character at rehearsal. (PC: MVHS Press)

Here Comes the Brides is a comedy following Jimmy Took, his crazy antics for money, and–strangely–his three wives. Purchase a ticket and come see what this play has in store.

“People should come see this show because with everything going on in the world, it’s a way to sit down, have fun, and not worry about anything,” junior Saydee Warren said. “It is kind of a de-stresser.”